Whether you have truckloads or a single box of lamps and related wastes, Lighting Resources is one of the nation's largest lamp recyclers operating six facilities throughout the United States. Our EZ on the Earth division can manage your smaller quantities by offering a complete line of recycle kits delivered anywhere in the continental United States within a few days.
Lighting Resources / EZ on the Earth is your best choice:
- We offer exceptional service - We service any part of the continental United States utilizing our nationwide truck fleet for large orders, or providing EZ on the Earth recycle kits in a few days for smaller orders.
- State-of-the-art recycling facilities located throughout the United States - We operate state-of-the-art fully permitted brand new lamp recycling equipment at our Indiana, Texas, and Florida locations. This same technology will soon also be utilized at our California location. This technology allows for zero landfill as well as better protecting our environment.
- We provide an extensive list of recycling services -
- Fluorescent and other lamps containing heavy metals - We recycle straight lamps of any length (including plastic covered shatter shields) compact fluorescent lamps (CFL's), U-bends, high intensity discharge (HID) lamps, and incandescent lamps. Unlike older technology, all lamps including HID's, CFL's, U-bends, and incandescent lamps are processed internally using our state-of-the-art equipment (earlier technology required these odd shaped lamps to be broken by hand.
- Batteries - Including almost every type of battery including alkaline, lithium-ion, primary lithium, Ni-Cad, sealed lead acid, silver batteries, and button batteries. Our EZ on the Earth lithium recycle kit offers the most secure solution to ship primary lithium and higher voltage lithium -ion batteries.
- Ballasts (PCB and non-PCB) and electronic scrap - Lighting Resources is the nation's largest processor of PCB ballasts. Our Phoenix facility exclusively is one of the few processing facilities in the nation that recycle PCB's. All PCB's must be picked up on our fully permitted truck fleets and cannot be managed by our EZ on the Earth recycle kit program. We can however recycle non PCB ballasts in bulk and with our EZ on the Earth recycling kits.
- Mercury devices - We recycle mercury devices including thermometers, thermostats, and laboratory and medical devices.
- Tritium Exit Signs and Smoke Detectors - Our EZ on the Earth program makes it easy for you to recycle mildly radioactive tritium exit signs and smoke detectors. We ensure all approvals are in place prior to shipment to facilities approved by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. We also provide all of the proper packaging , labels, and even help complete required reporting letters.
- Nationwide permitted truck fleet - We operate a nationwide permitted truck fleet to pick up pallet and larger quantities up to full truckloads, almost anywhere in the continental United States on our regular truck routes.
- EZ on the Earth recycle kits - We offer a complete line of EZ on the Earth recycle kits designed to be easily customized to distributors to place their labels on the kits.
- $5,000,000 of pollution insurance - In order to ensure your peace of mind, we also maintain $5,000,000 of pollution liability insurance.